8.15.2010

sweet darlin', come hold me

Friday was payday!! Hallelujah! I will say this about working two jobs; it may be exhausting but every two weeks I'm reminded why I do this to myself. I am officially rollin' in the skrilla! It's been really hard to not immediatly go out and blow it all on all the things I've been lusting after but I'm trying to be savvy and save.



So, instead of actually spending all my money. I'm just gonna post a list of all the stuff I would get if I had unlimited moolah.

1. My Tattoo: I've been thinking about it and designing it for the last two and a half years. I'm ready for it to get on my body.
2. An Iphone: I lost mine last year and I'm still mourning it. For someone as disorganized as me, a pocket sized computer/organizer is a godsend.
3. Skates: I just took up roller derby and not having a pair of my own skates is really making it hard to go to practices regularly. If I show up late or anything I  get stuck with skates a size too small or just no skates at all.














This outfits been on constant rotation ever since I found this skirt at the Attic. It's just too perfect for the summer. The fabric is light and breezy and has great movement. I love the pattern of tiny flowers all over it too. 


{skirt | the attic::$3}{shirt | ross}{shoes | sam edelmen}{belt | vintage}


I love these shoes. Like, really love them. I get so many compliments on them and their sooo comfy and go with just about anything. I've had them for about three years but, for some reason, I've only really been wearing them for about a year. I think they were a bit uncomfortable at first so they got pushed to the back of the closet until I finally stopped whining and broke them in. Now their my favorite flats and I'm so sad that their wearing out so fast. The little buckles on the outer side aren't even attached to the edge of the shoe any more. I will be very sad to see them go.

I have to go play on the lake now. My friend sam is busting his boat out so I'm gonna go spend several glorious hours cruising around the crystal waters of lake tahoe. Have a great day!

1 comments:

  1. I love the print on your skirt!! I have a "grandma" dress much like it and I wear it constantly. I'm sorry you lost your iphone! I did too, and it was a horrible loss :(

    Enter my giveaway if you want! $100 value, 5 dresses :) Only a few days left!

    Love,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete